Always monitoring new techniques and technologies available, and being fully conversant with current legislation, means that we can provide cost effective solutions whilst working with the client in order to find the most workable solution for them.
We work with self-builders, property developers, house builders, architects, planning consultants, local authorities, the Environment Agency and water authorities. We cover all aspects of drainage design, including Sustainable Urban Drainage (SuDS) Design, as well as Flood Risk and the management of Surface Water run-off for commercial, residential, retail, leisure, educational establishments and mixed used developments.
As we operate nationwide, we work closely with many local authorities and understand each of there, often, quite different requirements. We liaise with authorities in order to provide SuDS reports and designs that not only meets their requirements to assist the client in gaining planning approval, but also offer feasible solutions with added value for the client.
We recognise that client’s budgets are getting tighter and tighter, therefore we provide a service that is cost effective and we are always on hand to provide advice and answer any questions that the client may have.
Our expertise includes the following:
– Foul and Surface Water Drainage Design, including Sewer Diversions to water authority requirements
– Sustainable Urban Drainage Systems (SuDS) Design
– SuDS Reports, including Surface Water Run-Off and attenuation calculations
– Soakaway sizing calculations and Design to BRE365, including detailed guidance and assistance with percolation testing, also in accordance with BRE365
– SUR1 and SUR2 reports for the Code for Sustainable Homes
– BREEAM Assessment Reports for Flood Risk and Surface water run off
– Flood Risk Assessment Reports
– Flood Evacuation plans
– Flood Storage Compensation calculations
– Surface Water Management plans
– Hydraulic Modelling
Should you also require the services of, we can recommend Architectural, Structural Engineering, Traffic and Transportation and Highways consultants that we regularly work closely with.